Yayyy!!! I am so overwhelmed with this appreciation! I am so happy that ‘The Burning of the Map’ has been noticed and nominated. A bunch of thank you flowers and a big hug to you the wonderful Sonja Thorsvik & your lovely Yo-Yo !
Follow her Blue Crabs from Maryland that loves immigration stampings and smoked sea salt; and did I mention her classy view through the lens?! Kudos to you, Sonja, this nomination will remain special and I accept it with all the maps I have:)
Well, as part of accepting the nomination I write 7 things about me and nominate 7 others. Here I go!
7 Things about me!
- I love waking up late. But only on working days!) When I’m holidaying, people have complained about me being like a somnambulism patient!
- Looking ahead for a big big holiday very soon! Fingers crossed, if everything falls at place then probably there’s another major map at stake…! No, I shall keep the secret!
- I am from one of the most picturesque villages in the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Southern India (Yes, I am bragging here!) and I look forward to taking all of you on a walk-around my beautiful hamlet!
- I’m a real miser while on travel; at least my friends say so for my shoe string planning of travels and those kaleidoscopic spreadsheets I prepare!
- Don’t really know when this travel bug crept on me and bit! Because, if I knew it was going to be then probably I wouldn’t have got an Engineering degree!
- Have a multiple entry visa to the United States valid until 2020 but never been there! L Now if you ask then why & how I got one? Long story! But in case you know anyone who wants to fund then you know whom to point the finger at! I promise you souvenirs!)
- Dream to do something about the tourism sector in Karnataka! It’s definitely not in the right hands, if not wrong ones!
7 Blogs that I nominate and why!
- Mom of an adorable daughter – I just love the way she narrates little R’s adventures while reading through the lovely little sunshine’s mind!
- Get Set and Go will definitely leave you getting set to go on a trip, at least to Europe!
- Jane’s been a fan of Incredible India all her life and her love for travel amuses me!
- If there’s one spirit I can look ahead for inspiration then it ought to be the Travel Spirit. Bon Voyage for your African escape!
- Never seen food & fashion come together so beautiful and eye-catching. The Wasp, with the fig is a class!
- That and this may be away from Mumbai but the charming writings still keep coming whichever part of the world Sudha is in!
- One amazing couple finding love & confidence in every continent. I envy you both. 🙂 Bon Voyage!
Thank you to all who have taken time to see the map burn. This appreciation and accolade has just made me feel awesome! Thanks again to the incredible Blue Crab!
19 thoughts on “Kreativ Blogger Award! I’m taken aback!”
well, you certainly deserve this award. I still have a couple of posts of yours to catch up on, but love everything about your blog. And a special thanks for you for nominating me!! Could I possibly ask you to change the link so it reflects my Not in India Blog rather than my Mindfulness Journal? would that be OK? If not, I will happily accept the award on the Mindfulness Journal Blog (although there is much less there about my travels 🙂 ) thanks again and looking forward as always to your posts.
Thank you very much, Jane! You have been a great encouragement as alwz!! (Link changed! ) 🙂
yes I saw. And the pleasure is always mine!
just managed to open your blog …yayayaya! for that..and then saw the award…congrats on that one…read through the previous posts…you sure have the enthu to travel boss! I am a very bad traveller 🙂 you and RD would be a perfect pair 😉
and oh thanks for nominating me…really sweet of you to do that 🙂
Thank you, R’s Mom! 🙂 Thanks for your time! May be R’s back from her play school now! My big HAAAIIII to her!! 🙂
THANKS FOR THE FLOWERS! 🙂 I feel so special 🙂 One day I hope to see a post written about your trip to the States – you still have time… I have driven across it a few times and lived in different places so let me know if you need any suggestions!
That’s so nice of you, Sonja 🙂 Hope it do it sometime soon.. Thank you once agn!
Wow, sounds like you REALLY love to travel! I love that. 🙂
Thanks! Welcome to TheBurntMap 🙂
Its awesome blog… Really I Ioved it 🙂 Congratulations 🙂 And you are the inspiration for me to create my own blog 🙂 Thanks alot the thundermap:)
All the best.. and burn the very lovable maps in your blog 🙂
Thanks for making my day happy! build ur blog soon! 🙂
Thanks alot 🙂
I can’t wait to see where your destination will be, your photos are stunning. Also…in regards to Indian food, I love it, but I like South Indian food more. Unfortunately, it is still limited to South Indian food from this one small place I visit when I am in Southern California, USA…but one day I’ll have the “real thing”, I know it =)
Thank you, Frances! Yes, South Indian cuisine is a must try in its native spices! Fly to India, I would be a proud host!
Welcome to TheBurntMap and Welcome to India 🙂
Hey, Congratulations for this award…thanks a ton… I just came across my nomination for the award… … Its an honor and I appreciate this.. Shall write the post soon… 🙂